Advanced Engineering specializes in passive vehicle safety. We solve virtual crash tests, simulate the behavior of restraint systems (eg airbags), create models with virtual crash test dummies and so on. For these tasks we use top CAE technologies such as Altair HyperCrash / Radioss and Madymo.
We offer – simulation examples:
- Simulation of frontal and side impacts of cars, validation of simulation models.
- Restraint systems simulation – validation of front and side airbag designs.
- Simulation models of child seats with dummy model.
- Simulation of collision of a car with a pedestrian.
- Study of the influence of the shape of the secondary impact location in case of collision of a vehicle with a pedestrian.
- Simulation of collision of a passenger car with a tram.
- Car interior models with a virtual crash-test dummy, study of a frontal crash.
- Long-term knowledge of passive safety problems and methodologies (e.g. EEVC, ECER44)
- Wide range of services, combination of finite element method and multi-body dynamic method.
- Cost-effective solution by outsourcing – usage of high-end software (typically Optistruct/HyperMesh/HyperView, MADYMO apod.) and IT infrastructure without investment cost (CAPEX).
- Detection of critical areas of a structure.
- Proposals of design changes and optimization.
Use also static analyses and other mechanical analyses and durability and fatigue predictions. Our headquarters are in Prague 9 – Letňany, but we provide services throughout the Czech Republic and abroad. Contact us via the contact form.