We are experienced with a wide range of optimization projects, from weight reduction while maintaining or improving other mechanical parameters, through optimization with respect to manufacturability, to multi-criteria and multi-physical optimization.
A specific discipline is the optimization of parts for 3D printing, where lightweighting, improving stiffness and durability is combined with shape optimization with regard to the quality and efficiency of additive manufacturing. In cooperation with partners we provide prototype production in a wide range of technologies.
- Topological optimization and lightweighting of structures with respect to the selected manufacturing technology.
- Topographic optimization – e.g. finding an optimized stamped bead shape and layout for sheet metal parts.
- Shape optimization – finding optimal shape contours based on design requirements.
- Size optimization – finding optimal model parameters such as material properties, cross-sectional dimensions and thickness.
- Multi-criteria and multi-physical optimization studies.
- Coupling with 0D and 1D simulations (mathematical, physical and system modeling).
- Optimization and lightweighting of structures with regard to manufacturing technology, manufacturability fasibility verifications.
- Composite structure optimization – material selection, ply shape and orientation, number of plies and its width and order.
- Optimization for 3D printing and prototype production (with partners).
- Broad range of services, the possibility of solving also multi-physics problems and coupling with 1D simulations.
- Cost-effective solution by outsourcing – usage of high-end software (typically Altair Optistruct/HyperMesh/HyperView, HyperStudy a Inspire) and IT infrastructure without investment cost (CAPEX).
- Guaranteed by a team of experienced professionals.
- Detection of critical areas of a structure.
- Proposals of design changes based on more optimization methods.
- Ensuring the whole process from design optimization to prototype production.
Use also dynamic and multi-body dynamic analyses, durability and fatigue predictions. Our headquarters are in Prague 9 – Letňany, but we provide services throughout the Czech Republic and abroad. Contact us via the contact form.