Multi-body Dynamics (MBD) analysis, or rigid body analysis, is used to investigate kinematics and dynamics of mechanisms. The output is an understanding of reaction forces for the subsequent investigation of the stresses of individual parts, the possibility to simulate a complete mechatronic system, i.e. including the connection to the control system or e.g. simulation of vehicle dynamics. MBD tasks are often combined with dynamic analysis and crash simulations.
With regard to our references, we offer our clients long-term-experience based consultancy in the design and analysis of mechanical systems solved using rigid bodies simulation method.
- We are mainly dealing with multi-body tasks in the field of biomechanics, passive and active vehicle safety. The result of our work is a recommendation on design modifications of the product in order to reduce human injury.
- The second special group of multi-body dynamics tasks is simulation of dynamic systems. A typical example is the recommendation for alignment, optimization and analysis of road and rail vehicle bogies. With Altair MotionSolve , for example, you can correctly setup and tune the chassis geometry.
TIP: Visit the Downloads section for articles, documents, and videos to see what methods and technologies we use. And understand the real potential of simulations, virtual testing, and optimizations.
- Broad range of services, the possibility of processing also multi-discipline tasks.
- Cost-effective solution by outsourcing – usage of high-end software (typically Altair MotionSolve) and IT infrastructure without investment cost (CAPEX).
- Guaranteed by a team of experienced professionals.
- Detection of critical areas of a structure.
- Proposals of design changes and optimization.
Use also static and dynamic, durability and fatigue predictions and system modeling for complete mechantronic system simulation. Our headquarters are in Prague 9 – Letňany, but we provide services throughout the Czech Republic and abroad. Contact us via the contact form.