Flow analyzes in static systems and systems with moving parts form an integral part of our client services. Interaction between fluid and structure, open surface of fluid, partially compressible and incompressible fluids – these tasks are solved in cooperation with proven partners for the CFD field. Using Altair HyperStudy, we also make part design optimization to improve flow. To evaluate the results not only from the Altair AcuSolve solver, but also from others (e.g. Altair Radioss, OptiStruct, etc.), we use the Altair HyperView post-processing software.
Heat transfer, analysis and influencing of heat flow, optimization of components from the perspective of thermal load are services from the area of thermal analysis, which we deal with our partners for our clients. We are mainly engaged in determining the thermal load and in proposing a new design solutions for components.
We often associate thermal analysis solutions with optimization tasks or DOE studies. Furthermore, we typically solve combinations of thermal analysis with other types of tasks. A typical example is a combination of thermal and strength analysis or thermal effects in electromagnetic field simulations.
- Simulation of internal and external fluid flow and aerodynamics.
- Solution of presure/velocity losses in piping, exhaustion systems etc.
- Heat transfer – conduction, convection, radiation.
- Cooling, combination of multi-physics simulation – mechanics, electromagnetics and thermodynamics.
- Thermal analysis, thermal effects on mechanical structure.
- Optimization of design solutions with regard to thermal effects and CFD and EM analysis results.
TIP: Visit the Downloads section for articles, documents, and videos to see what methods and technologies we use. And understand the real potential of simulations, virtual testing, and optimizations.
- Broad range of services, the possibility of solving also multi-physics problems.
- Cost-effective solution by outsourcing – usage of high-end software (typically Accusolve/HyperMesh/HyperView or nanoFluidX and ultraFluidX ) and IT infrastructure without investment cost (CAPEX).
- Guaranteed by a team of experienced professionals.
- Detection of critical areas of a structure.
- Proposals of design changes and optimization.
Use also structural and other multi-physics analyses for your design solutions. Our headquarters are in Prague 9 – Letňany, but we provide services throughout the Czech Republic and abroad. Contact us via the contact form.