>> Watch from the comfort and safety of your office or home! <<
free of charge, for all interested parties
Dear customers and users,
This year, Altair organized a number of interesting online conferences and webinar series in the areas of CAE simulations, data analysis and High-performance Computing. A number of interesting lectures, webinars and videos are now available from the recording.
Let us take a summer recap and invite you to choose the most interesting ones. But let’s start by looking at the upcoming events.
Use other content for download on the Advanced Engineering or Altair website.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us,
Advanced Engineering Team
Altair HPC Virtual Summit
Book the date of 9 and 10 September 2020 for an online meeting with lectures and technical seminars devoted exclusively to the issue of High-performance Computing.
More information and registration
Altair Technology Conference 2020
Like most of this year’s events, the most important Altair conference will take place as a virtual event. So online. Make a note of the date from 5 to 7 October 2020 and follow the information about planned content. You can register and book a place today.
More information and registration
On-line conference recordings
Altair 2020 Global Experience
This virtual event presented new products in the Altair’s portfolio and also updated traditional simulation tools – all suit under the collective name Altair 2020.
According to Altair, this update was the biggest in his history.
- Keynotes by CEO Jim Scapa and CTOs on the company’s technology direction and major innovations in Altair products.
- How are traditional simulations of physical phenomena in the development process related to data analysis and machine learning?
- Technical branch and product presentations.
- New Altair Units (new unified licensing system) and Altair One (a unified environment of Altair software tools and HPC solutions that will bring more flexibility of use, including remote work in the cloud).
Virtual ATCx – Computational Fluid Dynamics
Altair Technology Conference (ATCx) dedicated to fluid flow simulations (CFD). Like others, it took place just online this year.
Virtual ATCx – Electromagnetics Day
Altair Technology Conference dedicated to Electromagnetics (EM) simulations. This year in online form.
- Looking back at this year’s ATCx Electromagnetics Day. You can find the presentations among other resources on the altair.com website.
- An overview of the latest features and capabilities of Altair software products for low- and high-frequency electromagnetic field simulations. Alternatively, choose from the current offer of webinars current offer of webinars.
Global Data Analytics Summit 2020
Online conference dedicated to tools and technologies for Data Analytics.
- How does Data Analytics help in different fields? How do we perform data preparation, our own analytics with the help of machine learning and data visualization to support decision-making?
- Download the eBook and find out how data analysis can contribute to the digital transformation of your production process.
Selected webinars and tutorial videos
Biomedical webinar series
A series of webinars focused on the application of CAE simulations, on tools for the design of mechatronic systems and on solutions for the simulation of 3D printing in medical and healthcare applications.
e-Mobility webinar series
Choose topics related to the development of electric vehicles according to your specialization. The scope ranges from system-level optimization through multi-physics and safety to the design of individual components such as bodies, e-motors, gearboxes, radars and sensors.
Altair’s Simulation Platform webinar series
Choose from a menu of product-oriented webinars explaining their focus, functions and how to work with them.
Altair Inspire: on-line training
In the two-part training webinar, you will learn about structural analyzes and optimizations, including the investigation of the mechanisms offered by the Altair Inspire tool. You can also watch a series of instructional videos series of instructional videos on our YouTube channel.
Part 1: Structural analysis and Optimization
Part 2: Kinematics and Dynamics of mechanisms (MBD)
Altair Inspire Cast: on-line training
In the two-part tutorial webinar, you will learn about the issue of casting, the detection of potential casting defects and how to eliminate them with the help of simulations. The second part of the training is then directly focused on parctical usage with the application.
Part 1: Casting simulation and defect prediction
Part 2: Working with Altair Inspire Cast